|Title:||Senior Software Architect|
|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Experience Level:||Experienced Professional|
Our client, a leading global aerospace and defense company, is in search of a dynamic and experienced Senior Software Architect. The Senior Software Architect will be responsible for assessment of system level functional and performance requirements and the definition of software system implementation strategies. Duties will include performing software requirements analysis, system integration activities, software testing, developing new work products, and enhancing existing applications. The selected incumbent will work closely with engineering and capture teams and will provide support for business development initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in large-scale software architectures, open systems architecture, service-oriented architecture
- C/C++ and JAVA (code development, integration and test).
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies is preferred
- Must have Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance