|Title:||Website Designer (Volunteer Opportunity)|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity to showcase your designing talent and programming skills?
A Raleigh, NC based non-profit organization is seeking a volunteer Website Designer to be responsible for the design and implementation of their websites. Duties will include:
- Designing or optimizing functionality.
- Developing site navigation by categorizing content, installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Establishing and maintaining links.
- Ensuring search engine optimization (SEO).
- Maintaining site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, SEO
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this volunteer role, please do not hesitate to apply.