Associate - Technology & Privacy
|Title:||Associate - Technology & Privacy|
|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Experience Level:||Experienced Professional|
Our client, a top AmLaw 100 firm, is seeking a Associate - Technology and Privacy for their Washington DC office. Responsibliites include advisory (preparing privacy policies, reviewing social media terms), transactional (negotiating sourcing, shared services, or information technology agreements), and/or crisis management (responding to a data security incident or a government inquiry from the Federal Trade Commission or State Attorneys General). Preferred candidates will have experience in cybersecurity, breach investigations and response, and privacy.
- JD required.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong systems and network capabilities.
- Ability to work directly with senior and executive client representatives.
- Information security background is preferred.