|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
Our client, a leading contract development and manufacturing organization, is seeking a dynamic Network Engineer for their facility in Raleigh, NC. The Network Engineer will architect, design, implement and monitor the global network for stability, security, and performance in meeting current and future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of IT experience in a large enterprise setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cisco CCNA certification, Cisco CCNP or CCIE certification is preferred. Additional certifications such as CompTIA, CISSP are a plus.
- Experience in deployment, administration, and troubleshooting of switches, routers, firewalls, VPN devices, VoIP and QoS, Wi-Fi APs, DHCP, and DNS.
- Demonstrated experience in change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.