Director, Human Resources
|Title:||Director, Human Resources|
|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Experience Level:||Experienced Professional|
Our client, a prestigious acute hospital facility, is seeking a talented Human Resources Director to join their team. The selected incumbent will be responsible for the overall leadership, administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resources function. Responsibilities include providing HR consultation support on a variety HR-related topics; recruiting, selecting, and onboarding of new staff; and analyzing and interpreting sensitive internal/external ER activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong HR generalist and full cycle recruitment background.
- 3 to 5 years HR experience in a leadership role, preferably in a behavioral health hospital environment.
- Must be responsive in managing issues that require timely management/oversight.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Must maintain sensitive employee information as confidential.
- Knowledge of Lawson, Microsoft office (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), etc.
- Limited travel.
- Healthcare HR experience is strongly preferred.