|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations? Are you flexible and open to working on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles? If so, this role would be a great match!
Our client, a leading national CPA firm, is searching for an Accounting Manager for their Washington DC location. This is a career opportunity where the selected incumbent will work alongside Fortune 1000 clients and complete important finance and accounting work of critical strategic significance. You will use your strong communication and interpersonal skills to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-6 years of professional experience to include at least 2-3+ busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing large clients ($500M-$3B+ in revenues).
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
Competitive salary and incentive plan
Comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision
Paid vacation/sick time
Professional development assistance