|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Experience Level:||Experienced Professional|
Our client is a well-established national law firm that provides legal services to individuals and national companies in a variety of practice areas. They are seeking an experienced Associate to provide legal oversight over a portfolio of cases. The selected incumbent will provide strategic leadership, vision and direction for regional performance and case management oversight. Responsibilities will include drafting the foreclosure complaint/notice of hearing, motions and orders for default, decree of foreclosure, notice of sale and deeds; researching and analyzing statutes, and judicial decisions; inputting and maintaining information into case management system and ensuring data integrity; attending hearings, settlement conferences and other appearances as necessary; and traveling to court and clients, as necessary.
This position may be remote, but must be within commuting distance to Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC.
- J.D from an ABA accredited law school.
- Active Bar Admission and in good standing in North Carolina.
- Eight or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in various client systems used in default services, such as LPS, Lenstar, and TEMPO.
- Excellent litigation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.