|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Experience Level:||Experienced Professional|
Our client, a national manufacturer of quality cabinetry for the home, is seeking a Human Resources Manager for their Humboldt, TN facility. This is an opportunity to join an organization that focuses on long term, sustainable growth, and professional development for employees while maintaining a work-life balance.HR Manager will act as the HR Business Partner to the Plant Manager. The selected incumbent will be responsible for the overall coordination of Human Resources, Safety/Compliance, and Training/Development functions to optimize the use of all resources in meeting and/or exceeding established plant goals. Duties will include the overall coordination of all recruiting activities; counseling and resource assistance in the areas of policy, benefits, salary administration, training/development, performance issues; monitoring and coordinating all local/state governmental and regulatory compliance activities; representing the company in all employment related claims; including EEOC, DOL, NLRB, OSHA, and WC; and serving as role model for company principles. This position will also supervise hourly and salaried employees in the assigned departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline; extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of education; PHR certification or Master’s degree is a plus.
- 6 years of Human Resources management experience; manufacturing preferred.
- 6 years of supervision experience for multiple departments
- Experience in developing and administering Human Resource programs including but not limited to recruiting, benefits, compensation, safety, and training.
- Successful track record of project management.
- Strong planning, organization & time management skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Travel up to 25%.
Competitive salary and incentive planâ€¨
Comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/visionâ€¨
Paid vacation/sick timeâ€¨
Robust relocation package