|Title:||Senior Program Director - Enterprise Performance Solutions|
|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
Penn Talent, LLC has partnered with a global, well-established professional services firm in a search for a Senior Program Director - Enterprise Performance Solutions to be based in Hoboken, NJ. The selected incumbent will have the opportunity to work with a global network of experts in risk, strategy, and people to help clients successfully achieve their goals. Ideal candidates for this role will have a strategic mindset, an executive presence, an understanding of technology (Oracle, SAP or other big ERP), experience managing multi-million dollar budgets, and experience working in financials systems.
The Senior Program Director collaborates and drives strategic initiatives to continuously improve and expand the global financial applications footprint. The role is accountable for and directs program initiation, scoping, communications planning, program budgeting and approval, risk and issue management and escalation and other critical program activities. He/she directly interfaces with Executive Business Stakeholders, Project Sponsors, and team members in a concerted effort to deliver best in class implementation and support. The Senior Program Director is responsible for Performance Management and Analytics applications at the corporate level from strategy, to program execution, enhancement, maintenance & support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems, Finance.
- 10+ years experience working in financials systems, audit, FP&A, or information technology.
- 5+ years experience managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- 5+ years experience managing teams of colleagues and contractors (on and off shore) of 50 or more.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with prior experience working closely with executive leadership.
- Experience in managing multiple financial system related projects concurrently.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management platforms.
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms (OBIEE).
- Proven leadership abilities and strong interpersonal skills.
Limited relocation assistance
Competitive salary and incentive plan
Comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision
Paid vacation/sick time
Employee Assistance Program
Domestic Partnership Benefits