Cyber Security Instructor
|Title:||Cyber Security Instructor|
|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Experience Level:||Experienced Professional|
|Location:||Glen Burnie, MD|
Our client is seeking a talented Cyber Security Instructor to join their team! Responsibilities will include developing and presenting curriculum material, monitoring students' progress, and reviewing students' work and graded assessments; delivering cyber training in several technical areas to a wide range of audiences; working with instructional designers and technical support teams to ensure material is accurate and reflects current technologies; conducting advanced training courses in cyber operations such as; intrusion detection, intrusion investigation, log analysis, malware analysis, network exploitation and other relevant topics; and assessing training effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 7 or more years of experience in computer science, management information systems, or data security experience
- Security + certification.Experience working with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware, computer programming, operating systems, and working with security architecture.
- Security clearance, SECRET or higher OR the ability to obtain within 90 days
- CompTIA CTT+ and 8570 IAT Level II within 6 months of hiring